DIY: HAIR CHALK
You Will Need:
1. Hair Chalk (we got ours from Urban Outfitters)
2. Paper Towels
3. Hair Brush
1. Begin by brushing your hair until it is completely free of any knots
2. Select the color/s hair chalk you want to use
3. Softly rub the chalk onto your hair as though you are brushing it with your fingers
4. Apply as much or as little as you desire. Don’t be afraid to change it up and use more than just one color!
5. Wash your hands as the chalk can get a little messy!
6. Hit the festival with your new (non-permanent) funky hair