At the beginning of the year (before Reformation made a killing in sales on their sweaters of a similar variety), I stumbled across an image on Tumblr that particularly struck my attention. It was a denim jacket with the words “Kate Moss and Some Pizza Slices” screen printed on the back. I immediately took a screenshot and began to deviate my own DIY for BeBop Clothing with this marvelous verbiage featured. This was the result…
PS – This was super easy to create and MUCH cheaper than buying any variation. Plus, DIY projects are so much fun. It’s well worth trying
DIY: KATE MOSS MILITARY JACKET
You Will Need:
1. Plain Military Jacket
3. Hot Glue Gun
4. Hot glue sticks
5. Black velvet trim
1. First lay out your military jacket flat. If need be, iron jacket out.
2. Take some black velvet fabric trim and start cutting pieces to form letters needed for the sentence “Kate Moss and Some Pizza Slices”
3. Once you have cut each letter, you can start gluing each letter, one by one, onto the jacket beginning at the top
4. Allow glue to dry for 30 mins
5. Your DIY is complete! You’re ready to rock the town in your new Mossified jacket!